|Input power||7.2V ~ 37.2V|
|Input power||800mA at 12V|
|Internal clock||16.9344MHz (111MHz operation after Internal Over Clocking)|
|Built-in memory (SRAM)||64M byte|
|Built-in memory (FLASH)||64M Kbyte|
|Battery performance||Li-ion Polymer 7.4V 4200mA (2S 2P)|
|SCOPE CHANNEL||4CH BNC port supported|
|Max. input voltage of Scope||± 500V|
|Software and Support|
|DSM has the following features|
- DSM can diagnose all types of Ssangyong cars for error (except some types of cars).
Supports OBD-I ,OBD-II protocols: OBD-II (ISO 9141-2), OBD-II (SAE-J1850), KWP-2000, CAN and SAE J1587.
- DSM helps you diagnose cars for errors and find service data. Using the sensor and switches
installed in the car, you can perform diagnosis, save sensor data, and load the data you have saved.
- DSM provides automatic scanning for actuators. Using the scanner, you can run or stop the actuator and switches in a car by force to check if the device is normal.
- The Diagnosis Guide that came with the system provides a quick reference while you are working on a car.
- As a laptop PC is used in diagnosing, you can save data without storage limit and can easily update the diagnosis program via Internet.
- Wireless LAN communication provides easier and quicker error checking of the car. In addition, in the place where wireless communication is unavailable, you can get connected using the USB port.
- The diagnosis program can be updated online any time you want.